Home » » Awesome Ferrari V4 “Superbike Concept”

Awesome Ferrari V4 “Superbike Concept”

When I see a Ferrari car on the street a stay always fascinated about it. I just love Ferrari’s car design especially when the car is red, well I love also the black color, I think many people love Ferrari cars. Well, today I received from a reader more beautiful pictures about Ferrari, but this time are not about cars, but about a bike, yes a Ferrari bike! It’s an interesting Ferrari motorcycle concept, this bike was designed by Israeli industrial designer Amir Glinik. Using drive-by-wire technology, this bike or this V4 superbike features hand controls adapted from an F-16 fighter jet and buttons based on those found on the steering wheel of Ferrari’s Formula 1 racecars.
 This is an amazing motorcycle indeed, but in my opinion, I think riding this bike is not as easy as it seems, you need to stretch all your body to ride it. What do you think about it?
 More pictures after the jump.







http://www.drollthings.com


Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.