Home » » Ugliest man in the world

Ugliest man in the world


One day, Hercules, Snow White and the Quasimoto (Hunchback of Notre Dame) were standing around talking.

Hercules spoke up and said, “I bet I am the strongest man in the world.” Snow White then looked around and said, “Well I bet that I am the most beautiful person in the world.” Then Quasimoto looks around and quietly said, “I suppose that I am the ugliest man in the world.”

An old man who had been listening in on there conversation said, “There is a psychic on top of that hill up there, why don’t you each go in there and ask her yourself?” The three friends agreed and they hiked to the top of the hill.

Hercules went in first and came out a few minutes later and said, “I was right, I am the strongest man in the world.”

Snow White went in next. She came out a few minutes later and said, “I was also right, I am the most beautiful person in the world.”

Finally it was Quasimoto’s turn. He went in and after a few minutes he came out scratching his head. He looks up at his friends and said, “Who is George Bush?”

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.